- Use CloudVisit’s MRO software to inspect aircrafts for safety at every step of the inspection and MRO processes. Capture screen shots during an active video recording, or while playing back a recording. Store these images in the cloud for later verification of quality control during aircraft repair.
- Take notes, crop, rotate, draw arrows, and circle key aspects of captured screen shot. Clearly indicate specific aircraft repairs, and the status of maintenance by annotating the image. Improve quality assurance through this record and have an archived workflow.
- CloudVisit Aviation Software integrates with third party devices such as a borescope or smart glasses to ensure quality control during inspection. Capture images both inside and outside of the aircraft during repair and maintenance. For example, use CloudVisit Aviation Software to capture images within a fuel tank to confirm abnormal contamination, and save visual records in the cloud.
- Save an annotated screen shot in the cloud, and rename it to make it easily searchable. Label images by aircraft (such as helicopter, drone, airliner, or jet) and model, date of repair, and the aviation experts and on site FAA-certified mechanic involved in the inspection.
- Create a link to each image saved within the cloud, and embed the link into the multi-purpose checklist. Share this link through email with on site certified technicians, aviation experts, and anyone involved in the aircraft inspection and workflow.
- Use screen captures as verifiable proof of the quality of aircraft maintenance, repair and inspection.
- Use paperless cloud storage to archive all documentation involved in aircraft inspection including notes, annotated screen captures, screen shots, uploaded images and videos recordings of meetings, or of images captured by a wearable device or borescope.